Our Freedom Warranty
1. Freedom Boats USA Warrants that each hull manufactured by Freedom Boats USA will be free from structural defects due to substandard materials or workmanship, under conditions of normal use and service, for a period of ten years from date of manufacture. The following limitations or exclusions apply to this warranty: a) The warranty is offered on a pro-rata basis. Any authorized replacement or repairs will be reimbursed as a percentage of the number of months elapsed between the date of manufacture and the date of the occurrence in relation to the total 120 months of the warranty (i.e., defect occurs 5 years+ 3 months after date of manufacture = 63 months. this means 52.5% of the warranty has expired, therefore, 47.5% of the cost will qualify for repair and or replacement of boat). b) Any structural defects will be repaired at Freedom Boats USA , 3534 A US Hwy. 87, Port Lavaca, TX 77979 c) Expenses for hauling out, transportation to and from Freedom Boats USA are the responsibility of the boat owner. d) Damage resulting from abuse, misuse, accidents, overloading or powering in excess of the recommended maximum horsepower, modification or alteration to the hull including penetration of the hull by anyone; other than Freedom Boats USA are excluded. e) Specifically excluded from this warranty are: Gel coat fading, discoloration, chalking, blistering, cracking, crazing, or stress lines. These are cosmetic and not structural and are not defective materials or workmanship. f) This warranty is transferable for its remaining pro-rata period to a subsequent owner.
2. Accessories manufactured and installed by Freedom Boats USA are warranted for one year from date of delivery to the original purchaser against defective workmanship and or materials. Specifically excluded from this warranty are: a) Windshield breakage. b) Batteries, propellers, controls, steering mechanisms, electronics, and other parts covered by the supplying manufacturer’s warranties.
3. None of the foregoing warranties applies to any Freedom Boats USA hull or accessories, which have been structurally altered, subjected to unreasonable use, improper storage or maintenance, negligence or accident.
4. The obligation of Freedom Boats USA under these warranties is limited to the pro-rata cost of repair or replacement for such hull which shall, within the warranty period, be determined by Freedom Boats USA to have been defective in material or workmanship. The decision to repair or replace a particular boat or part(s) shall be solely at the election of Freedom Boats USA . If a Warranted defect is determined to exist, Freedom Boats USA will provide authorization and estimated cost for exactly what" remedial action will be performed. No work may be performed without this authorization. FREEDOM BOATS USA MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND INTENDS NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE FOUND TO Exist, SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TIME LIMITS APPEARING AT THE TOP OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Freedom Boats USA will not be liable incidental or consequential damages of any kind resulting from breach of any warranty expressed or implied. Freedom Boats USA will not be liable for any warranty expressed by a third party if such warranty is not also expressed in writing Freedom Boats USA . SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Freedom Boats USA reserves the right to improve its product through ongoing changes in design or material without obligation to incorporate such changes on boats of prior manufacture. Speed, weight, fuel consumption, and other performance characteristics are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
6. To initiate a warranty claim, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact Freedom Boats USA immediately after discovery of the defect, giving details as to the nature of the problem, hull the serial number. Freedom Boats USA will be solely responsible for determining and authorizing the remedial action(s).7. This warranty gives you specific legal rights And you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state